1. ABOUT US
Ephrem fusion specialises in the manufacture of wood-fired ovens for professional and home use. As such, if you wish to obtain information about our Products or place an order, we may process and collect your personal data, whether you are a Customer or Prospect, as defined below:
- Customer is any physical or legal person wanting to place an order with Ephrem,
- Prospect is any potential Ephrem Customer whose data has been collected when they requested that we contact them on the website, at events, by sharing business cards, brochures, etc.
We are particularly careful and vigilant about the protection and privacy of personal data that we process and collect. We are committed to ensuring the highest level of protection of your personal data in compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data applicable in Europe (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) and in France).
The terms “Ephrem Fusion”, “we” “us” and “our” refer to Ephrem Fusion, as the controller of your personal data.
Site Publisher www.four-ephrem.com
This Site is published by Ephrem Fusion
Telephone number: 04 92 78 66 13
NAF activity code: 2320Z
This site is hosted by Société SARL O2Switch
222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert
SIRET (Corporate ID): 510 909 80700024
Registered on the Register of Commerce of under number: Clermont-Ferrand
Telephone number: +33 (0)4 44 44 60 40
Mr Sylvain PESCE
Company Ephrem Fusion
Headquarters: Les Ateliers du Lauzon, 5000 RD 4096, 04180 VILLENEUVE
Email : email@example.com
2. OUR GENERAL STATEMENTS
Protecting your privacy and personal data is a priority for us. The purpose of this personal data protection policy is to inform you of the following, whether you are a Customer or Prospect:
- the personal data that we collect,
- why we collect your data,
- how we use your data,
- and your rights.
This personal data protection policy applies to all visitors to our website, whether they are:
- Customers wishing to place an order with us,
- Prospects who have consented to having their data processed.
You should therefore read our Charter carefully, as it contains important information about the processing of your personal data.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
First of all, we would like to inform you that we undertake to collect only data that is strictly necessary for the provision of the services we offer you as part of our pre-contractual and contractual relationship or in our legitimate interest.
We may collect personal data directly from you (for example when you make a purchase on our e-shop Site, fill in the contact or quotation form or when you subscribe to the Newsletter) or indirectly (for example from your electronic devices that interact with our e-shop Site).
3.1 Personal data which you provide us with directly
You may be asked to provide us with your personal data when:
- you create an account on our e-shop Site;
- you fill in our contact form or request a quote on our e-shop Site;
- you subscribe to our Newsletter;
- you purchase our products on our e-shop Site or from our company;
- you take part in one of our events.
We may collect the following information:
- your identity (including title, first name, surname);
- your contact details (including your postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers);
- information required for the delivery or delivery of a product;
- your identifier and encrypted password used to identify you on our Site;
- your links to social networks (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, etc.);
- billing data and payment receipts.
We do not store your payment details such as your credit card number.
3.2. Data we collect through our business relationship
We collect the following information through our business relationship:
- history of our business relationship,
- your participation at events that we organise,
- requests you have placed with our teams,
- information concerning purchases you have made,
- any other information with which you wish to provide us.
In this respect, we recommend that you only provide the data requested or necessary for your request, with the exception of sensitive data relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, and data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation.
3.3. Data we collect automatically
Data collected through standard internet technologies
We may also use standard internet technologies such as scripts, pixels and redirects. The purpose of these technologies is to improve your experience on our e-shop Site, including providing you with personalised content tailored to your interests. These technologies give us access to the following information:
- Information related to your use of our website;
- Information concerning cookies on your terminal, the time and date you visit pages and a description of the page where the cookie was placed;
These technologies enable third-party service providers to collect certain information, such as your type of browser, and the web page that redirected you to our Site. These third-party service providers process the data they collect in order to audit, search and declare information on our Site. We do not share your identification data with these third-parties when they use these technologies.
Data relating to social networks
We have included network buttons on our e-shop Site. These buttons work with pieces of code from the networks themselves. This code places cookies. Using them to interact with our Site may result in data being exchanged between our Site and these social networks. We invite you to be vigilant and to consult the personal data protection policies of these social networks so that you are fully aware of the information collected by these sites and applications and the purposes for which your data is used. The use of these “social network” buttons is at your initiative and under your full responsibility. By using them, you undertake to read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may be modified regularly) in order to find out what they do with your processed (personal) data and to accept the risks involved without Ephrem Fusion being held liable.
3.4. Data relating to a third party
4. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
We only collect and process your personal data within the context of our pre-contractual and/or contractual relationship for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products or services you have requested;
- to carry out checks to identify you and verify your identity;
- to manage our customer accounts;
- to provide you with an after-sales service;
- to answer any questions you may have for us;
- to get you to participate in promotional or events activities;
- to monitor and improve our site;
- to keep statistics ;
- to improve our products and services;
- to provide the authorities with any necessary information when required by law.
We may only process your personal data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. In the majority of cases, the lawful basis for processing your data is “necessary for the performance of your contract” and, more generally, for the provision of our services. We may also process your personal data in our legitimate interests (e.g. to improve our commercial or customer relations, to serve you better via the Site, for statistical purposes) as long as this processing does not infringe your rights and freedoms. We always carry out a careful assessment of all interests: yours, those of third parties and those of our Company. You have the right to object, at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, as indicated below under the heading “How to exercise your rights”. Finally, some processing of personal data may be based on the collection of your consent (e.g. subscriptions to our newsletters). You may then withdraw your consent at any time for the processing concerned.
With your express prior consent, you may receive information from us about offers, products or events. We rely on your consent to process the personal data you provide for this purpose. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you may withdraw your consent immediately by following the instructions specified in each newsletter e-mail.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data is processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Thus:
- With regard to our prospects (potential customers): your data is kept for three years from your last action, then deleted or archived in order to comply with legal retention obligations;
- With regard to our customers: your data is kept for the duration of our commercial relationship and up to 5 years, then deleted or archived in order to comply with legal retention obligations;
- With regard to cookies used on the site: they are stored for up to 13 months from the time they are installed on your device.
7. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
7.1. Access to personal data
Ephrem Fusion staff and employees need to access some of your personal data in order to perform their duties properly. Your data is accessed based on individual and limited access authorisations. Employees authorised to access personal data are subject to confidentiality obligations
7.2. Data transfer
The following may also have access to some of your data:
They provide services on our behalf, including:
- Online payment services, Security and fraud prevention
- Delivery services
- Developers and IT support,
- Website host,
- Google Analytics.
Our subcontractors are able to access your data through signed agreements stating their obligations in terms of data security and confidentiality. These service providers agree to protect your privacy and are not authorised to use your personal data for any other purpose. We also require that they implement suitable security measures to protect your personal data.
Social media platforms
We draw your attention to the use of social network buttons such as “Connect via …”. Using social media networks to interact with our Site may result in data being exchanged between Ephrem Fusion and these social media networks. We recommend that you remain vigilant and read the personal data protection policies of these social media networks in order to properly familiarise yourself with the information that is collected by these sites and applications, and the purposes for using your data, in particular for advertising purposes. Sometimes you are able to directly configure data access and privacy settings on the social media networks you use. Use of these “social media” settings is at your own initiative and under your full responsibility. We cannot be held liable for how your data is processed by these third-party social media networks.
Police, judicial and administrative authorities
When we are legally required to do so or in order to safeguard the rights, property and security of Ephrem Fusion.
8. IS YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EU?
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA ?
As a data controller, we implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in compliance with applicable law in order to protect your personal data against alteration, accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, or unauthorised use, disclosure or access. All your personal data is strictly confidential. Ephrem Fusion has implemented security measures to protect your personal data from any unauthorised access and use. We follow appropriate personal data storage and protection procedures in order to prevent unauthorised third-party access and accidental loss of your data. We limit access to your personal data to those who really need to access it for professional purposes. Those who access your data are subject to confidentiality obligations. We also require that those to whom we transfer your personal data comply with these obligations.
10. YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
You have the right to request personal data access, rectification, erasure, portability, the restriction of processing and the right to object to processing. Your rights are as follows:
- Right of access: the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification: the right to have us rectify any errors in your data or have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the right to have us erase your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to have us restrict processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, for instance if you contest the accuracy of the data.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data with which you have provided us, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and/or the right to transmit this data to a third party under certain circumstances.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when processing is based on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, including the right to object to processing at any time if data is processed for marketing purposes.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you consider that the data protection rules that apply to you have been infringed upon.
To exercise these rights, please contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you exercise any of the abovementioned rights, you will be asked to inform us of which right you want to exercise and provide certain information (copy of identification card, passport or other piece of legally-recognised ID) for identification purposes in order to process your request and protect you from fraudulent third-party requests.
11. COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in it may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
- Technical or functional cookies
Certain cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not need to enter the same information several times when visiting our Site and items remain in your shopping basket until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
- Statistic cookies
We use statistic cookies to optimise the user experience on our Site. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our Site. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
- Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes. Depending on your preferences, the cookies we use give us access to the following information:
- The identifiers for the equipment you use (your computer’s anonymous IP address),
- The type of operating system which your terminal uses (Microsoft, Apple OS, Linux, etc.),
- The type and version of browser your terminal uses (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Demographic data
- The dates, times and places where you connect to our services,
- Address of the referrer site,
- Data about your browsing of our services and content viewed.
11.2. Le script
Script is an element of code used to ensure that our Site functions correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
11.3. An invisible tag (or web tag)
This is a small invisible piece of text or image on a website, used to track traffic on a Website. In order to do this, various data about you are stored using invisible tags.
11.4. Social network buttons
We have included social network buttons on our website. These buttons work with pieces of code. This code places cookies. Their use to interact with our Site is likely to lead to exchanges of data between our Site and these social networks as indicated above.
11.5. Google analytics
This Site uses Google Analytics, which collects proprietary cookies and data related to anonymous IP addresses, devices or users, and activities carried out on the Site in order to measure the interactions of users on websites and generate reports on these statistics. Data generated by cookies related to your use of the Site are therefore transferred and stored by Google Analytics. It uses this data to assess your use of the website, compile website activity reports for the publisher and provide other services linked to the website’s activity and internet use.
However, we have configured the Site so that a minimum amount of data generated by cookies is communicated to Google Analytics (for example anonymous IP addresses). For more information, please read the Google Analytics article “Safeguarding your data” at the following address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
When you visit our site for the first time, you can choose to accept the deposit of cookies or to personalise them by prohibiting any deposit or by configuring your browser to choose which cookies you wish to leave active during your browsing. In this way, a banner is displayed as soon as you enter our e-shop site, which cannot disappear until you have taken an action from among the choices offered. In any case, you can also easily disable and/or delete cookies from your computer by managing your browser settings. We recommend that you do not disable cookies used strictly for the functioning of the site as it would prevent you from ordering online and enjoying our Site’s services. To manage cookies in the way that best suits you, we invite you to configure your browser according to the purpose of the cookies.
Below are instructions on how to manage and disable cookies, for different browsers:
Select the “Tools” button, then “Internet Options”. Under the General tab, click “Browsing history” then “Settings”. Click “View files”. Click the “Name” file to sort all the files into alphabetical order and look through the list to find files with the “Cookie” prefix. Select the www.four-ephrem.com cookie(s) and delete them. Finally, close the window containing the list of files and click OK twice to return to your Internet Explorer browser.
Click on the “Tools” icon in the menu bar. Select the “Options” tab, then click “Advanced Options” to go to the “Privacy” section. Click the “See all cookies and site data” tab to select all the files that contain www.four-ephrem.com. Delete them and click “Close” to return to your browser.
Go to the browser’s “Tools” tab and select the “Options” menu. In the window that appears, select “Privacy & Security” option and click “Cookies and Site Data”. Finally, locate all the files containing www.four-ephrem.com to select and delete them.
In your browser, select “Preferences” from the dropdown Safari menu. Click “Privacy” then “Details”. Select the cookies that contain www.four-ephrem.com and click “Remove” or “Remove all”. After the cookies have been deleted, click “Done”.
12. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY