Pour toutes questions de S.A.V. veuillez contacter votre revendeur
Si vous voulez participer à une discution vous devez vous identifier ou vous inscrire si vous n'êtes pas déjà membre

Image Anciens membres (avant 04/2018) : vous devez réinitialiser votre mot de passe en cliquant sur connexion puis sur "J’ai oublié mon mot de passe" Image

Image Veuillez faire une recherche dans les Topics existants avant de poster merci... Image

Bonne visite à toutes et tous

Ryan, Falcons hand Panthers 7th immediately decline, 24-10

Dalle porteuse, mur, toiture, etc.

Modérateurs : fourmaster, Mike Guyver

Répondre
Gilliam
Grand Mitron

Ryan, Falcons hand Panthers 7th immediately decline, 24-10

Message par Gilliam » jeu. juin 13, 2019 1:30 am

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Its been a disappointing time for Matt Ryan and the Falcons, yet the veteran quarterback is psyched over whats in advance for Atlanta upcoming year in particular upon offense.Its exceptional in direction of consist of a bunch of alternative men that are proficient of producing performs at any period in the course of a match, Ryan reported.Ryan experienced 239 yards passing and threw touchdown passes in the direction of 3 alternate huge receivers, the Falcons ran for 194 yards devoid of Devonta Freeman and Atlanta overcome Carolina 24-10 upon Sunday. It was the 7th directly reduction for the Panthers (6-9), who have been eradicated in opposition to playoff competition.The Falcons (6-9), whove battled harm at a quantity of main jobs, comprise gained 2 right, providing them some expect for the potential.We are at our excellent as soon as absolutely everyone is bundled and we can work the soccer and participate in-motion move off of it, Ryan explained. We did a wonderful process of that at present and anyone developed explosive performs. It tends to make it unattainable towards protect Even though by yourself contain in direction of account for a whole lot of substitute people in america https://www.falconsgearfanshop.com/Deio ... _Jersey-67.Ryan found out Calvin Ridley for a transfer-forward, 75-garden touchdown hit upon the initial enjoy of the minute 50 % at the time Panthers protection Eric Reid little bit upon a perform-step wrong. He as well related with a broad-open up Mohamed Sanu upon a crossing direction for a 44-backyard rating and threw a 1-backyard garden TD go towards Julio Jones inside the back again of the conclude zone.Ridley experienced 3 catches for 90 yards tied the franchise novice background for TD catches inside of a period with 8. Sanu experienced 5 grabs for 81 yards, and Brian Hill experienced 115 yards hurrying upon 8 carries.The Falcons intercepted very first-season rookie Taylor Heinicke a few instances and compelled 4 turnovers at the time enabling a touchdown upon the game titles opening ownership https://www.falconsgearfanshop.com/Aust ... _Jersey-27. Heinicke, producing his initial NFL begin for the wounded Cam Newton, remaining the recreation temporarily inside the moment quarter with a remaining elbow damage, however returned and was constantly battered through the Falcons.He carried out 33 of 53 for 274 yards with a person touchdown.Panthers teach Ron Rivera mentioned Heinicke gutted it out, still the staff requirements toward uncover avid gamers who can crank out performs in just the crimson zone.I wasnt coming out of that sport, an psychological Heinicke claimed. These gentlemen realize I am moving in the direction of overcome for them https://www.falconsgearfanshop.com/Kurt ... Jersey-902.The Panthers annoyance was obvious Though linebacker Thomas Davis and cornerback Captain Munnerlyn received into a heated replace upon the sideline.I Pretty thought 7 months in the past we were being a constructive soccer personnel, Munnerlyn reported. Directly at the moment https://www.falconsgearfanshop.com/Foye ... Jersey-347, weve exactly bought a negative background. We particularly ran into some harm, ran into some poor luck and fell limited.McCAFFREYS DAYCarolinas Christian McCaffrey experienced 21 carries for 101 yards and 12 receptions for 77 yards in the direction of established an NFL history for receptions inside a period (106) by means of a operating back again.He turned the 3rd operating again inside of league heritage in direction of historical past 100 receptions and 1,000 yards dashing within just a period, signing up for LaDainian Tomlinson and Matt Forte. McCaffrey is made up of 1,080 speeding yards and 845 acquiring yards, providing him an outside the house opportunity in direction of develop into merely the 3rd participant in the direction of posting 1,000 yards hurrying and 1,000 yards finding.He moreover broke his dad Eds history for receptions within just a time https://www.falconsgearfanshop.com/Just ... Jersey-395, even though McCaffrey quipped, Hes bought a comeback hes obtained a few Tremendous Bowl (rings). Thus hes bought me there.Shifting VIRALFalcons punter Matt Bosher went viral Although he supplied a blistering strike upon Panthers returner Kenjon Barner.It was Very interesting, Sanu mentioned. I jumped out of my seat. I was seeking at the pill and I noticed it and was which include, Oh! I experienced towards shift congratulate him. It was a huge strike.Further FINES FOR REID?Reid now been fined 4 days via the NFL this year for unlawful hits and just about of course will just take a 5th letter within just his locker subsequent 7 days. Reid was flagged for unneeded roughness for a helmet-towards-helmet strike upon Ridley within the minute quarter as Ridley tried using toward generate a sliding capture.Reid incorporates been outspoken more than the league drug-screening him 6 periods within just 11 months and fining him for 4 hits, 1 of which includes by now been overturned. He sued the NFL for collusion for trying to keep him out of the league mainly because of his determination towards kneel along with Colin Kaepernick in the course of the countrywide anthem toward protest racial and social injustice and reported hes not amazed as a result of the course of action hes been given towards the league.Reid knelt back again in advance of Sundays recreation.Maintaining UP WITH JONESJones ongoing in the direction of be a situation for the Panthers. He arrived into the recreation averaging even further than 100 yards inside 12 occupation video games versus Carolina and didnt be reluctant prolonged toward declare himself with 4 catches for 28 yards and 1-backyard TD capture upon Atlantas initially ownership.INJURIESFalcons: Working again Tevin Coleman remaining the activity with a groin problems in just the minute 50 % and did not return with the Falcons up by way of 2 ratings.Panthers: Expert Bowl safeguard Trai Turner still left the sport with an ankle harm and did not return.UP NEXTFalcons: Check out the Buccaneers upcoming Sunday.Panthers: Check out the Saints up coming Sunday Yurik Bethune Jersey.

Répondre